Here at S IS FOR SHOP Ltd (the ‘Company’) are totally committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors.
We totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at email@example.com
Information We Collect and Track
The Company collects and retains two types of information from Site visitors: (i) personal information voluntarily provided by individual visitors when interacting on the Site, or on certain other occasions, such as via forms or in emails; and (ii) tracking data, which is automatically collected from every Site visitor and recorded on our log files, (collectively, "Information"). The Information that we gather may include your name, title and address, telephone number, email address, birth date and credit card number, as well as other elements of personal information. In addition, we may keep a record of any correspondence, including any Information contained therein. We may collect this information when you:
- Place an order on the Site
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services
- Create an account on the Site
- Sign up for email updates from the Company
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a Company marketing survey, promotion, or event
You may decline to provide any personal information, but this may prohibit registration on the Site or limit participation in activities or services offered on the Site.
In an effort to improve our site we may collect non-personal information about how users navigate through the Site. Without limitation, we may collect information regarding the number and frequency of visits to the Site, viewed and/or purchased items, information on websites accessed prior to and following your visit to the Site, the software used to access the Site, your IP address and Internet service provider-related information. The tracking data we record may include the location of your computer.
You can sign up to receive updates on our latest products and features via email on our website. You can always unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
As an independent retailer, we do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party including your name, address, email address, or credit card information.
We never collect credit/debit card information as we use a third party payment processor to handle this information securely. None of your credit/debit card information is stored anywhere on our website.
From time to time, we may communicate, Site updates and changes or other developments at the Company to Site users via email. Such emails will be sent to users of the Site only if they have requested to receive any communication from us. If you wish to unsubscribe from such email communication please do let us know.
The Company is concerned with protecting the privacy of children who access the Internet and, thus, comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Accordingly, the Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13 without the supervision of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect Information from anyone under 13 years of age without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, you may rely on your parent or guardian to assist you.
Updating or Correct Your Information and Contacting the Site
Please contact our Customer Service Department if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Site, this Policy or if you would like to update or correct your Information. Please send any questions or comments regarding this Site to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website functionality cookies which allow you to navigate the website and use our features, such as “ADD TO SHOPPING CART”.
- Website analytics cookies which allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies which will remember your preferences (such as your location and local currency) when browsing or shopping on our website, so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies which are used to deliver adverts that are relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an advert and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our website, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit our website in the future. You can delete any cookies already on your computer within your device’s browser. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our website that are designed to give you the best user experience.
You can find out more information about cookies on the ICO website here.